This blended mix of lemon juice, simple syrup, fresh strawberries, ice, and vodka refreshes like a 7-Eleven Slurpee for grown-ups. Drag the blender out to the patio, put on some summer tunes, and kick back in the lounge chair.
See our other frozen drink recipes for more refreshing options. Or try boozy ice pops for another delicious take.
- Yield: 1 drink
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Under 5 mins
- Active: Under 5 mins
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 3/4 ounces Simple Syrup
- 4 fresh strawberries (hulls removed), plus some for garnish
- 2 cups ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, strawberries, and ice cubes. Blend on high for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries.