Yes, it’s easy enough to go ahead and call up Chinese takeout, but why not give this super-simple slow cooker recipe a shot the next time you’re craving fried rice? Trust us, adding these fried rice ingredients to your crock pot is fail-proof; plus, it’s healthier than the grease-laden versions you might get when you order out.
- Yield: 6 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 2 hrs
- Active: 15 mins
- 2 cups dry white Jasmine rice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup diced frozen carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup frozen roasted corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Plug in crock pot and add 4 cups of water.
- Add all ingredients into crock pot.
- Close lid and let cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours on high.
- Stir every 30 minutes to ensure the rice cooks evenly.