This recipe uses mac & cheese plus a few other things to create great tasting comfort food.
- Yields: 4 to 6 servings
- Total: 45 minutes
- Active: 15 minutes
- 1 box Macaroni & Cheese mix (Blue box type)
- 1 lb , Ground beef
- Spaghetti sauce (from jar, homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese blend
- Brown Ground beef & Strain, set aside
- Cook macaroni, drain
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, macaroni, cheese (from mix) & spaghetti sauce, stir to combine.
- Layer mixture form step #3 with shredded cheese to make 2 or 3 layers. The number of layers depends on how much of the mixture in step 3 you have. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at375 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes or until dish is bubbly. Serve with crusty bread.