In this easy comfort-food recipe adapted from Cooking Light, turkey meatloaves bake in individual muffin tins.
- Yield: 3 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 1 hr
- Active: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound ground white-meat turkey
- 1 large egg white
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bow, combine the cooled onion, breadcrumbs, parlsey, Worcestershire, salt, oregano, black pepper, turkey, and egg white. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the ketchup. Spoon about 1/2 cup meat mixture into each of 3 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Set the muffin tin on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon ketchup and hot sauce in a small bowl. Brush the ketchup mixture over the meat loaf tops. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a thermometer registers 165°.