So good, so easy—it would make any college student or single parent proud! Using no yolk noodles, and lower sodium mushroom soup would make it healthier.
With a crumbled leftover Boca burger or other burger, this would be awesome!
- Yield: 4 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 40 minutes
- Active: 20 minutes
- 1 bag egg noodles
- 2 cans generic cream of mushroom soup (about 11 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of garlic salt
- Boil a large pot of water on at least 2x higher than the noodles you will be adding later. Once boiling, lowver the heat r noodles. Then, add egg noodles. Cook for about 5 minutes. Drain noodles in a colander (a bowl type thing with holes for draining the water), or a pasta pot, reserving 1 cup of the starch water.
- Return the pan to the heat and add 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and the cup of starch water.
- Add the drained noodles back into the pot and season with garlic salt. Simmer until the pasta is done to your liking.