This recipe for coleslaw with Asian flavors from Marie’s® Dressing calls for cabbage, a carrot, green onions, cilantro, and Marie’s® Sesame Ginger Coleslaw Dressing.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 15 mins
- Active: 15 mins
- ½ head Chinese or Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 3 to 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 handful of cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons Marie’s® Sesame Ginger Coleslaw Dressing
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, add the cabbage, carrot, green onion and cilantro. Toss gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, sugar and Marie’s® Sesame Ginger Coleslaw Dressing and pour over cabbage mixture. Gently toss to coat.
- Stir in sesame seeds and add salt to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.