A mix of your favorite pasta, tomato juice, and cheese, this meal is something the whole family can enjoy! OK, so I’ll admit, nasty title… but it’s really good! The cheese is mixed with the tomato juice, and the combination is frabjous! This recipe has been in my family forever, and I hope everyone will get a chance to add this to their family recipes. IT’s great and kids love it.
- Yield: 7+ Servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 20-30 min.
- Active: 20-30 min.
- a box of your favorite pasta ( 12 oz)
- a large bottle or can of tomato juice
- 1 lb of American Cheese
- cook pasta according to directions on box
- dump tomato juice into a separate pot and boil it
- once the juice is boiling, add the cheese piece by piece, stirring occasionally, leave boiling
- put the pasta in a bowl and add as much of the sauce as you want
- SERVE AND ENJOY!!!!!!