You can use any mild fresh green chile for this recipe. We love it with poblanos and Anaheims.
- Yields: 2 to 2 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups roasted green chile, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup toasted piñon nuts (or substitute pine nuts)
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine chile, piñon nuts, garlic and cheese in the work bowl of a food processor and pulse to combine.
- With motor running, drizzle in oil. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.