This dessert is very pretty and you can make it ahead of time, it is a perfect ending to a summer meal. Easy to make and delicious.
- Yields: 12-15 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 30 minutes + freezing
- Active: 30 minutes
- 2 cups crushed chocolate wafers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping (home-made or bought)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 package (10 ounce) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 carton (8 ounce) frozen whipped cream, thawed
- In a bowl. combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; set aside 1/4 cup. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a 13-in. × 9-in. × 2-in. dish. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place hot fudge topping in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 15-20 seconds. Spread over crust. Spoon ice cream over fudge layer. Place spoonfuls of sherbet over ice cream; cut through sherbet with a knife to swirl. Top with raspberries. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Cover; freeze for 2-3 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yields: 12-15 servings.
- See more recipes at: www.havefunbaking.com And check out: www.lovetobakeandcook.blogspot.com