Quick and Easy recipe for people in a hurry for a quick nutritious meal.
- Yield: one serving
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Less than 5 minutes
- Active: Very Little
- One Flour Tortilla
- Two fried eggs
- 3 strips of microwaved bacon
- Microwave 3 strips of Bacon between paper towels, for 3 minutes. As soon as you start microwave, turn on stove to heat frying pan for eggs.
- Chop one green onion and one small serrano pepper and set aside with small amount of shredded cheese.
- When microwave goes off, take bacon and place in frying pan. Crack eggs on top of bacon and break yolks. Pour on onion mixture with cheese. Remove pan from heat and cook tortilla on burner(gas) When tortilla is done, place egg mixture on tortilla, top with a little jalapeno ranch dressing, and roll up. Yolk should still be a little runny. ENJOY!