This delicious weeknight dish came to me by way of my grandmother-in-law. It’s so simple and gets lots of “yums!” every time.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 30 minutes
- Active: 5 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbps, dijon mustard
- 3 Tbls. mayonnaise
- 1 clove minced garlic, optional
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic, thyme together in a shallow bowl. Mix mustard and mayonnaise in another bowl.
- Coat chicken in mustard-mayo mix, then dip in breadcrumb mixture.
- Put chicken on a lightly-greased baking sheet and bake for 20–30 minutes until cooked.