i used to hate tomato ANYTHING, then i saw a campbells tomato soup commercial which featured grilled cheese! i couldnt go out and buy any soup, so i decided to make my own with what i had around the house. try this, you will love it.
- Yield: enough for 4 to 6 people
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 7 minutes
- Active: 7 minutes
- 2 8oz. cans tomato sauce
- 1 12oz can mild diced chilis & tomatoes, drained
- 1 8 oz can water (i used the tomato sauce can)
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- small amount chopped parsley flakes, dried
- grab a medium sized boiler. heat it slightly before adding ingedients.
- add both cans of tomato sauce to the boiler, then add the water, diced chilis&tomatoes, milk, salt, pepper, and parsley flakes.
- bring to a slow boil. stir until thickened to the consistancy you desire. serve with grilled cheese sandwiches.