I had some Pork Ribs on hand and had brined, dry rubbed, smoked and mopped my fill over the Summer. So combining my love for cooking Indian and Thai, I looked around my Kitchen and this is what I had.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Active 15 Min.
- Active: Total 3 Hrs
- 1 Rack Pork Back Ribs (approx. 2lbs)
- 1 Tablespoon Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Curry Powder (Hot or Not)
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Thai Coconut Milk (just the solids on top)
- 1/3 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- In medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, curry powder, soy sauce, milk, ketchup and orange juice. Beat until smooth
- Cut Ribs into 3-4 Rib Sections, put into a container (Gallon Zip Bag works) with sauce and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Place ribs with sauce(reserve any excess for basting) in a baking dish and put in a 325 degree F. oven for 2 1/2 hours(covered for the 1st 2hrs), brushing with sauce occasionally.