A tasty twist on the egg salad sandwich!
- Yields: 2 sandwiches
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 15 mins
- Active: 5 minutes after eggs are boiled
- 4 Eggs (boiled)
- 1/3 cup (or less) Mayonnaise
- Dash of Curry
- 1 frozen cube of Cilantro (or some diced fresh leaves)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional: Layer fresh arugula underneath and sliced heirloom tomato on top
- Mash egg yolks and blend with mayonnaise, cilantro, curry.
- Mix in diced egg whites.
- Serve as in on favorite bread or on top of arugula and top with fresh heirloom tomato slice!