An easy cream cheese dip (adapted from Chowhound community member DLAOKC) with the bite of grated radishes and some aromatic support from fresh dill and chives. You can make it a day or two ahead and store it, covered, in the fridge. As it sits, the radishes exude liquid, Just pour off and re-stir before serving.
- Yield: About 1 1/2 cups
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 10 mins
- Active: 10 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups coarsely grated radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- Salt to taste
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cream cheese, grated radishes, dill, chives, and a pinch of salt. Pulse until everything’s combined and the consistency is somewhat loose.
- Scrape the mixture into a serving bowl and taste. Season with additional salt if needed.