My He was really missing pizza so I played around with the mix and came up with a winner! We have it once a week!
- Yield: 12 nice slices
- Difficulty: Medium
- Total: 40 minutes
- 1 box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- your favorite toppings
- spaghetti sauce (any brand)
- 2/3 cup flour plus some for dusting the dough
- Start with 1 box of jiffy cornbread mix,add 2/3 cups all purpose flour,2tblsp olive oil,and 2/3 cup water,mix all together. Roll out on cookie sheet or pizza pan. Bake at 400 for 12 minutes.
- Cook sausage(we like the spicey brand) and Bacon (or whatever you like),sautee onions,peppers,and mushrooms. We also put pinapple and jalipinoes on ours.
- When crust comes out build your pizza, sauce, then meat and veggies,top with pizza cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes!! Yummy!