This recipe was created for the CHOW launch party by our friends at Public Restaurant in New York City. They were kind enough to part with the recipe.
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Total: 5 mins
- 2 cups Ginger-Infused Vodka
- 1 1/3 cups Triple Sec
- 1 cup white cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 12 pieces candied ginger on bamboo picks, for garnish
Game plan: Make the Ginger-Infused Vodka well in advance, and keep it around for whenever you crave this cocktail. You could make a big batch of the ginger Cosmos, but it’s even better if you make them “to order” in a cocktail shaker.
- Combine vodka, Triple Sec, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Pour mixture over ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Serve on the rocks, or strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a piece of candied ginger on a bamboo skewer.