Choco-bananas are delicious and very nutritive. It’s very simple to make and it requires very few ingredients.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 45 minutes
- 2 cups of Milk chocolate or dark chocolate morsels
- 6 bananas
- wooden kebab skewers
- Peel the bananas and insert one skewer in each. Place them on a tray and put it in the freezer.
- Once the bananas are frozen start melting the chocolate. In a double boiler add the 2 cups of chocolate and stir until it’s melt.
- Take the bananas one by one from the freezer and dip them into the chocolate, covering the whole banana.
- Place the chocolate covered bananas back into the freezer for another 10 minutes and then they are ready to eat! YUM!