Now here’s a dish that will knock your block off. It’s a spicy taste of chinese street food, and it’s sure to be a favorite with any lover of good food. Serve this dish with warm white rice. Do not eat this dish with hot white rice, because hot rice will worsen the spiciness.
- Yield: 4 serving (6 if smaller portions)
- Difficulty: Medium
- Total: 2 hrs 20 min (minimum)
- Active: 20 min
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, garlic-pressed
- 1/2 medium red onion, small chopped
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (or more to your taste, I like more)
- 2 tbs sesame seeds
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients but the meat in a good sized bowl.
- Mix in the steak by hand to provide even coating for marinating.
- Let marinate in the fridge, covered, from 2 hours to overnight.
- Stir fry in a wok over medium high heat, until steak is done to your liking.
- Serve in asian style bowl, along with warm white rice.
- Enjoy this delicious, fiery delicacy.