Heard about this on Paul Harvey. Didn’t sound difficult; it wasn’t. This is one of tastiest, and least healthy, things to ever come out of my kitchen.
- Yields: 16 pieces
- Difficulty: Medium
- Total: 1/2 hour
- Active: 1/2 hour
- 4 oz bacon (about 4 slices)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cut each slice of bacon into 4 pieces.
- Dip into flour, egg, then back into flour.
- Heat a skillet or fry pan with 1/4 inch of oil on medium heat until oil shimmers. Bacon should sizzle when it hits the oil.
- Fry bacon until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.