Super easy, relatively healthy… and i’m not taking credit for it, i found it here: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Banana-Bread/Detail.aspx
Every brunch get together i have, i make it. Add chopped walnuts optionally.
PREP TIME 15 Min COOK TIME 1 Hr 5 Min READY IN 1 Hr 20 Min SERVINGS & SCALING Yield: 1 – 9×5 inch loaf
- Yields:- 9×5 inch loaf
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 1 Hr 20 Min
- Active: 15 Min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.