In this quick and easy punch, rosé wine is the star. A little fresh lime juice, some muddled blackberries, and vodka are added to the wine, making this a refreshing libation for your next summer soiree.
Game plan: You’ll need to make the Simple Syrup before you begin.
This recipe was featured as part of our Wine Cocktails photo gallery. Our Ruby on Rails cocktail also features rosé, plus strawberries, gin, and Pimm’s No. 1.
- Yield: 12 drinks
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 15 mins
- Active: 15 mins
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, plus 12 extra berries for garnish
- 5 ounces Simple Syrup (see Game Plan note), chilled
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry rosé wine, chilled
- 9 ounces vodka, chilled
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 9 medium limes), chilled
- 12 thinly sliced lime wheels, for garnish
- Place the pint of blackberries and simple syrup in a large pitcher and muddle until the fruit is crushed and juicy but not completely pulverized, about 1 minute. Add the wine, vodka, and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Place a fine-mesh strainer over a punch bowl and strain the mixture into the bowl, discarding the solids. Place a large block of ice in the punch and serve in wineglasses filled with ice. Garnish each drink with a blackberry and a lime wheel.