In this quick and easy punch, rosé wine is the star. A little fresh lime juice, some muddled blackberries, and vodka are added to the wine, making this a refreshing libation for your next summer soiree.
Game plan: You’ll need to make the Simple Syrup before you begin.
- Yield: 12 drinks
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 15 mins
- Active: 15 mins
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, plus 12 extra berries for garnish
- 5 ounces Simple Syrup (see Game Plan note), chilled
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry rosé wine, chilled
- 9 ounces vodka, chilled
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 9 medium limes), chilled
- 12 thinly sliced lime wheels, for garnish
- Place the pint of blackberries and simple syrup in a large pitcher and muddle until the fruit is crushed and juicy but not completely pulverized, about 1 minute. Add the wine, vodka, and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Place a fine-mesh strainer over a punch bowl and strain the mixture into the bowl, discarding the solids. Place a large block of ice in the punch and serve in wineglasses filled with ice. Garnish each drink with a blackberry and a lime wheel.