Basil Tea is not what most people think of drinking. I think the taste will really surprise you in a very good way. Herbal teas can become a wonderful part of your healthy life.
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves (Tulsi Leaves)
- 21/4th cup Water
- 2 tsp Tea Leaves (Chai Patti) or 2 Tea Bags
- To taste Sugar (Cheeni)
- As needed Milk (Doodh)
- In a small tea pan bring water and basil leaves to boil.
- Lower the heat and allow to brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add the tea leaves or tea bags and sugar as per taste.
- Bring to boil.
- Turn off the heat and strain it into cups and add milk as per your taste.