Banana Pudding – Cool, creamy and comforting. Sweetened condensed milk makes this an extra special treat!
- Yields: 6-8 servings
- Total: 10 minutes
- 1 (6-oz) pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 3 c milk
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the first 5 ingredients until smooth and well blended.
- Fold in bananas and cookies.
- Pour into a large serving bowl, cover and chill until ready to serve. I like to make this the day before and let it chill in the refrigerator overnight. The flavors taste much better and the cookies soften ~ just the way I like ’em!