Fantastic news! I transformed one of your favorite (and certainly my favorite) candy bars into a healthier breakfast smoothie. With unsweetened almond milk, refreshing coconut water, and a touch of cocoa powder and almond butter, this Almond Joy Smoothie is dairy-free and vegan too.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 frozen bananas, in chunks
- Shredded coconut
- Sliced almonds
- Cocoa nibs
- Chia seeds
What to Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Divide between glasses, top with your favorite garnish and serve immediately