Sometimes all it takes is a change in mindset — no matter how small — to turn a crappy day into a good one. To help you shift into a happier gear, we’ve rounded up five things from around the web that inspire and delight us, and we hope they’ll do the same for you.
This week, we've rounded up some videos of unexpected celebrities getting their groove on. They're getting plenty of cardio, and they're making us smile in the process. We share our favorite happiness-boosters each week, so be sure to check back — and share your own in the comments below!
1. Bill Nye dancing the robot, or jazz, or something...
2. Christopher Walken dancing on tables, and in the air, in "Weapon of choice": an oldie but an oh-so-goodie
3. Michelle Obama "mom dancing" with Jimmy Fallon in a wig
4. A young Ryan Gosling making everybody dance now (Hey girl, skip to :36 to have your mind blown)
5. A mashup of a whole slew of celebrity guests dancing their way onto Ellen's talk show
Cover photo: ABC
What's making you happier this week? Share in the comments below!