1. This heartfelt exchange of love between two carrots
Ah, young love. That time shortly after you've been ripped from the ground, when the world is big and new but you don't feel afraid because you're wrapped up in a loving embrace with someone who gets you — a carrot who truly understands. (Click the link to see 19 more carrot couples in love!)
2. This duck pretending to be a flamingo
This adult duck seems to have never grown out of the insecurities it felt during the Ugly Duckling stage, so it's trying desperately to blend in with the flamingos. Even though we'd love to see this duck embrace who s/he truly is, its impressive rendition of Tree Pose still has us tickled pink.
3. This 3-year-old who knows how to get down to hip hop
We will probably never be able to dance as well as this little fella already does, but that doesn't mean we can't feel super impressed and cheered by his moves.
4. This bunny with an important message for you
Yup, that pretty much sums it up.
5. This, arguably the best version ever of Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Sure, the song's been covered approximately one gazillion times. But Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole's sweet, heartfelt rendition never fails to bring a tear to our eyes (in a good way).
What's making you happy this week? Share in the comments below!