Raj Dasgupta, MD
Dr. Raj Dasgupta is an ABMS quadruple board certified physician specializing in internal medicine, pulmonology, critical care, and sleep medicine. He practices at the University of Southern California, where he is an associate professor of clinical medicine, assistant program director of the Internal Medicine Residency Program, and the associate program director of the Sleep Medicine Fellowship. Dr. Dasgupta is an active clinical researcher and has been teaching around the world for more than 18 years.
- Michigan State University, Internal Medicine Residency
- St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in New York, Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Sleep Medicine
- Inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Excellence in Teaching Award from the University of Southern California
- Faculty Teaching Award from The University of California, Riverside Medical School
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.