Jeffrey Chen, MD, MBA
Dr. Jeff Chen, MD, MBA, is the founder and former executive director of the UCLA Cannabis Research Initiative (one of the first in the world), which he grew to include more than 40 faculty conducting cannabis and hemp research, education, and policy projects. He is the co-founder/CEO of Radicle Science, a health tech company validating natural medicines for the first time in history.
- Cornell University, BA
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, MD
- UCLA Anderson School of Management, MBA
- Traveled across five continents to speak at venues including the Mexico Senate, Yale School of Management, and the Royal Court of the Kingdom of Bhutan
- Has been quoted in outlets including Rolling Stone, the Wall Street Journal, VICE, CNN, TIME, NPR, Entrepreneur, Politico, and Business Insider
- Published author in cannabinoid, oncology, and radiology research
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.