Harshil Matta, DO
Dr. Harshil Matta is an ABMS board certified sports medicine fellow physician at SUNY-Downstate Health Sciences University in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Matta’s practice interests include sports medicine and primary care.
- University of Washington, BS
- Lincoln Memorial University, MS
- DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO
- American Board of Family Medicine – Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
- Completed residency training in family medicine at Loyola University-MacNeal Hospital in Chicago, Illinois
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.