Francis Kuehnle, MSN, RN-BC
Mx. Francis Kuehnle is a registered nurse whose main areas of interest include therapeutic communication, compassionate care of patients experiencing psychosis, and LGBTQIA+ language. They are a faculty member at the University of Iowa College of Nursing and teach mental health nursing to undergraduate pre-licensure students.
- Mount Mercy University, MSN
- University of Iowa College of Nursing, BSN
- Registered Nurse
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing Certificate
- Received the 2019 Teaching Excellence Award from the University of Iowa College of Nursing
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.