Alyssa Peckham, PharmD, BCPP
Dr. Alyssa Peckham is a board certified psychiatric clinical pharmacist specializing in various psychiatric and substance use disorders. Prior to her current role in the pharmaceutical industry, she practiced in the Bridge Clinic at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, which is a low-threshold, harm-reduction clinic for people with substance use disorders.
- University of Rhode Island, PharmD
- Northeastern University, MPH
- Central Connecticut State University
- Licensed Pharmacist
- Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist (BCPP)
- Completed psychiatric residency training at the VA Connecticut Healthcare System
- Received an Associated Professionals Award for Best Abstract from the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Received the Excellence in Innovation Award from Upsher-Smith Laboratories
ABOUT OUR MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
Stumbling upon health and wellness tips is easy. It's non-stop,
everywhere. But knowing that you found vetted, trustworthy, and relevant
information? Absolute work. Greatist is here to make the journey easier.
We’re distilling health information into stories that make sense, so you
can focus on feeling your best as yourself.