This dish has all of the components. A simple spicy, crunchy, earthy, dish that showcases uni at its best.
- Yields: 2 Portions
- Total: 1 hour +Overnight
- Active: 10 minutes
- 1 live Uni
- 50g Tamanishiki Rice
- 500g Water
- 1 Serrano
- 2 Micro Cilantro Leaves
- 4g Soy
- 2g Yuzu Juice
- Bring rice and water to a boil. Stir until all water evaporates. Spread on a sil-pad and dry in an oven overnight.
- Cut dried rice sheets to 6cm by 4cm with a scissor. Fry in 350 degree fryer. Season. Set aside
- Using a scissor cut the uni shell around the mouth. Pour out liquid. Using a spoon remove the tongues. Quickly rinses with cold salty water. Reserve.
- Slice serrano peppers thin. Rinse in cold water for thirty minutes. Dry
- To Plate: Spoon uni tongue on the rice crackers. Add 1 slice of serrano. top with cilantro leaf and drizzle yuzu and soy on top.