In this simple, healthy spaghetti recipe, pasta combines with roasted cherry tomatoes, feta, and fresh herbs.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 50 mins
- Active: 30 mins
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 2 dry pints small cherry or grape tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup packed minced fresh herbs such as parsley, chives, and basil
- About 1 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss together the cherry tomatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Roast the tomatoes until lightly caramelized and shriveled, about 20 minutes.
- While the tomatoes are roasting, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta to al dente according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, warm 1/4 cup olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until sizzling and lightly colored. Add 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water and bring to a boil, stirring. Add the pasta and toss and stir to coat with the garlic mixture. Add the tomatoes and herbs and toss to combine.
- Transfer the pasta and sauce to a large shallow warm serving bowl. Toss in the feta. Season with salt and pepper. Serve at once.