A traditional recipe from Jamaica served year round at every Bar that serves Mixed Drinks and also a stand-by in many homes Island-wide.
- Yields: 4 to 8 depending on size of glasses.
- Total: 10 minutes plus time to cool
- 1 cup fresh lime juice 1 tin pineapple juice (Grace or Eve Brand when available) 1 tim fruit punch (Grace or Eve Brand when available)
- 375 ml. white overproof Rum (or other white rum, increased to taste for strength) 250 ml. vodka 1/2 cup white sugar 2 tsp. bitters
- orange and lime slices for Garnish
- Mix all ingredients together and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Serve Cold garnished with Orange & Lime slices and poured over ice cubes.