An adorable, festive and super easy recipe for memorable party treats. Crushed Oreos get combined with cream cheese, rolled into balls and covered in white chocolate. These Oreo truffles dressed up as snowmen are great addition to any party and sure to be the first to go!
- Yields: 30 balls
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 35 mins
- Active: 20 mins
- 1 pack of 36 Oreos
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces white chocolate
- 1 package of mini Oreos
- Vanilla icing
- Crush all of the larger Oreos and combine with cream cheese.
- Roll mixture into one-inch balls on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- While they’re in the refrigerator, melt the white chocolate in 30 second intervals until it’s completely melted.
- Take the balls out of the refrigerator and dip them into the melted chocolate.
- Use vanilla frosting base to create different frosting colors. Frosting can also be used as a “glue” to place mini Oreos as hats on top of the Snowman Ball.