If you’re looking for a tasty vegetarian meal that you can make in no time at all, try this recipe for ravioli with spinach and hazelnuts. You can make it in a saucepan or cast-iron pot and it will only take five minutes so it’s perfect for busy weeknights. The cookbook it comes from, “One Pot Vegetarian: Easy Veggie Meals In Just One Pot”, has plenty more recipes just like this one: simple, healthy, and super quick to make, with minimal mess and clean-up.
- Total: 5 minutes
- 300 g fresh ravioli
- 100 g baby spinach
- 250 ml soya-based cream (or other dairy alternative)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 50 g hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Put all the ingredients into the frying pan, setting aside half the hazelnuts.
- Cook for 3 minutes over a medium heat, stirring to wilt the spinach. Serve with the reserved hazelnuts.
Excerpted from One Pot Vegetarian: Easy Veggie Meals In Just One Pot. Copyright 2019 by Hardie Grant.