Mixing up a big batch of sangría the night before a celebration is a great way to cut down on party prep time, but sometimes all you need is a glass or two. This recipe has all of the classic flavors but can be made in minutes instead of hours.
This recipe was featured as part of our Wine Cocktails photo gallery.
- Yield: 1 drink
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Under 5 mins
- Active: Under 5 mins
- 3 ounces red wine
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce Cognac
- 2 orange slices, plus more for garnish
- 2 lime slices, plus more for garnish
- 2 lemon slices, plus more for garnish
- 2 to 3 ounces soda water or lemon-lime soda
Combine all of the ingredients except the soda in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously until well-chilled, about 20 to 30 seconds. Pour into a large glass filled with ice. Top with the soda water or lemon-lime soda and garnish with additional orange, lime, or lemon slices.