This comforting winter warmer is full of flu-busting vitamin C, with plenty of honey to soothe a sore throat. If you can find Meyer lemons in your area, use them to make an extra-sweet and fragrant drink.
- Yield: 1 drink
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Under 5 mins
- Active: Under 5 mins
- 2 lemons
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Squeeze juice of 1 lemon into a large mug.
- Slice remaining lemon thinly. Poke cloves into lemon slices and drop slices into mug.
- Add honey and fill cup with hot water.
- Stir with cinnamon stick until honey has dissolved. Taste for sweetness and add more honey as needed.