Rich and simple, these quesadillas contain sliced ham and Oaxaca, Asadero, Quesillo, or Monterey jack cheese.
- Yield: 4 small quesadillas
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 20 mins
- Active: 20 mins
- ¼ to ½ pound sliced ham
- 4 fresh corn tortillas
- ½ pound Oaxaca, Asadero, Quesillo, or Monterey jack cheese, cut into cubes or torn into small pieces
- Set a skillet over medium heat and add 1 tortilla to pan. Top it with 1/8 of the cheese and 1/4 of the ham. Add the another 1/8 of the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla over and cook about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.