Low-sodium soy sauce, extra-virgin olive oil, and garlic flavor boneless, skinless chicken thighs in this easy, healthy recipe adapted from Cooking Light. Just remember to marinate the chicken at least 4 hours ahead (you can do it the night before, if that’s easier), and this dish comes together fast. Serve with cold noodles or rice.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 25 mins plus at least 4 hrs marinating time
- Active: 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
- Combine the soy sauce, olive oil, and garlic in a large zipper-lock plastic bag and add the chicken. Seal and shake the bag to make sure the meat is well coated. Place in a baking dish and refrigerate for 4 or up to 24 hours, turning the bag a few times.
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard the marinade. Place chicken on grill rack that’s been oiled or coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until done. Slice and serve.