Infusing vodka with fresh ginger lends extra spice to all your favorite vodka drinks. We especially like it in our Ginger Bloody Mary, in a Clear Ginger Cosmopolitan, or in a Moscow Mule. The homemade stuff trumps any flavored vodka you’d buy in a store.
This recipe was featured as part of our DIY Holiday Gifts Advent Calendar.
- Yield: 1 (750 milliliter) bottle
- Total: Under 5 mins, plus 1 to 2 days for infusing
- Active: Under 5 mins
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle unflavored vodka
- 1Add ginger to vodka. Allow to infuse at minimum overnight.
Note: You may strain out the ginger if you like, but we found that it’s easiest to simply leave it in the bottle.