There’s something homey and relaxing about a pitcher of freshly squeezed lemonade that sugary store-bought versions can’t quite deliver. Whether it conjures visions of a summer lemonade stand or rocking on a porch swing, grab some lemons and squeeze up a batch yourself.
For more, see our Pink Lemonade recipe.
- Yield: 11 cups
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: 10 mins
- Active: 10 mins
- 2 quarts (8 cups) cold water
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 14 medium lemons)
- 1 cup Simple Syrup, plus more as needed
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Combine the water, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a large pitcher and stir to combine. Taste and add additional simple syrup as needed. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, pour over ice and garnish with lemon slices.