This versatile and easy dressing is full of deep, spicy flavor. Try it drizzled over Basic Roasted Beets or on a simple green salad.
- Yield: 1/3 cup
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total: Under 5 mins
- 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine the vinegar, horseradish cream, and measured salt and pepper in a medium, nonreactive bowl and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Whisking constantly, slowly pour the oil in a thin stream down the side of the bowl. Whisk until completely incorporated. Taste and adjust the seasoning as desired.