While it might seem like your options are limited when you’re on the Whole30, there’s actually a ton of food you can eat. And it's delicious. Here's a list of the essentials to get you started. For a complete Whole30 shopping list, visit Whole30.com.
In partnership with Applegate
Because animal products will be the main source of protein since
soy and legumes are off-limits.
- Meat (ground beef and pork FTW)
- Poultry (Applegate Organics® Chicken & Apple Sausage will be your new BFF)
- Seafood (even the canned stuff is OK)
Because vegetables are practically unlimited.
- Acorn squash
- Bell peppers
- Brussels sprouts
- Butternut squash
- Spaghetti squash
- Sweet potatoes
- Zucchini (hi, zoodles)
Because we need something to satisfy our sweet tooth.
- Avocado (yes, avos are fruits, and we can’t live without them)
- Lemons (mostly for dressings and water)
Because you gotta get in your fats.
Because we had to throw out our canola oil.
- Coconut oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
Because sauces and dips make everything better.
- Bragg’s Coconut Aminos
- Frank’s Red Hot
- Primal Kitchen Mayo
Because we need something to take the place of wine.
- Club soda (La Croix galore)