Full of color and flavor, this meal is totally masterable thanks to common ingredients and quick cooking. The coconut milk makes it satisfying and creamy, and since it’s not overloaded with spices, it won’t overwhelm your palate. Plus it’s a great way to use up leftover chicken and quinoa.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2coooked chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cooked quinoa (optional)
- Cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Heat coconut oil in a deep pan and add onion and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, curry powder, soy sauce, and ginger. Bring to a simmer.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and chicken, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are soft but still vibrant in color.
- If desired, serve over cooked quinoa and garnish with cilantro.