This light and refreshing combination of grapefruit and triple sec with wheat beer makes our hearts sing, but a pretty garnish and delicious vodka is what makes this bocktail a real home run. (It also doesn’t hurt that beer cocktails keep you from feeling too boozy too soon.) And since the drink only requires pouring and stirring, you can put a little time into making the garnish for Instagram perfection.
- 2 parts vodka (we like Ménage à Trois)
- 2 parts grapefruit juice
- 1/4 part triple sec (such as Cointreau)
- 1/4 part pamplemousse rose liqueur (such as Giffard or Combier)
- Wheat beer
- Lemon peel, for garnish
- Lime peel, for garnish
- Orange peel, for garnish
- Pour vodka, grapefruit juice, triple sec, and pamplemousse into a Collins glass with ice. Top with beer and stir.
- Garnish with lemon, lime and orange peels by threading folded peels onto a toothpick and setting across the top of the glass.