This recipe is the perfect combination of minty, cool, and sweet. It’s also full of antioxidant-rich berries, making it much healthier than happy hour drinks. Ready for a beach party (on a stick)? Simply break out the blender, and purée away. It’s 5 o’clock somewhere… right?
- 4cups mixed berries
- 3teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- Place berries and lime juice in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Add vodka, mint, and water. Blend until well combined.
- Pour into ice pop molds or small paper cups. Place popsicle sticks in the middle and freeze for 4 to 5 hours.