Transform one of your favorite candy bars into a healthier breakfast smoothie. With unsweetened almond milk, refreshing coconut water, and a touch of cocoa powder and almond butter, this is dairy-free and vegan too.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 bananas, chunked and frozen
- Shredded coconut, for garnish (optional)
- Sliced almonds, for garnish (optional)
- Cacao nibs, for garnish (optional)
- Chia seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Divide between glasses and garnish as desired.