We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process.
Sit down, drank. Stand up, drank. But instead of getting faded… get healthy! The best antioxidant drinks are an easy, tasty way to give your bod a boost. Here are our fave 11 antioxidant drinks (and what they do).
Antioxidants are compounds that play a vital role in your health. Studies show they can:
- fight free radicals
- reduce inflammation
- protect against chronic diseases
- prevent oxidative damage to cells.
Eating a balanced diet full of fresh fruits and veggies is one of the best ways to keep your levels thriving. But sometimes ya need a boost. That’s when antioxidant drinks come in handy. They’re a convenient and delish way to get some extra goodness in your life.
Without further ado, here are the top 11 antioxidant drinks to help pump up the volume on your health game.
- Best beet juice: Peak Performance Organic Beet Root Powder
- Best herbal tea: LION Organic Bottled Dandelion Tea
- Best bottled green tea: Pure Leaf Unsweetened Green Tea
- Best matcha powder: KENKO Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Best pomegranate juice: POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- Best coconut water: Vita Coco Coconut Water
- Best cold-pressed juice: Suja Organic and Cold-Pressured Green Juice Drink – Twelve Essentials
- Best overall powder: KOS Organic Açaí Juice Powder – Natural Antioxidant Superfood Açaí Juice Powder
- Best flavored water: Bai Antioxidant Infused Flavored Water
- Best cranberry juice: Knudsen Organic Just Cranberry Juice
- Best hot tea: Buddha’s Herbs Wings Tea
Looking for a little more info on our top picks before you fall in love? We’ve got you.
1. Best beet juice: Peak Performance Organic Beet Root Powder
This powder’s subtle sweet flavor will make you a beet believer. It has no caffeine, stimulants, or refined sugars. It also has rockin’ amounts of fiber and 5 percent of the potassium you need daily.
2. Best herbal tea: LION Organic Bottled Dandelion Tea
Dandelions might be annoying in your garden, but they’re great for your health. This weed is chock full of antioxidants. It’s known to reduce inflammation, and prevent oxidative stress.
Not only is LION low in cals, it’s also organic and caffeine-free. It’s sweetened with monk fruit which may have antioxidant properties of its own.
3. Best bottled green tea: Pure Leaf Unsweetened Green Tea
Green tea is an uber popular antioxidant drink that’s rich in epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Studies show this compound that can aid in weight loss, reduce inflammation, and boost your immune system.
4. Best matcha powder: KENKO Matcha Green Tea Powder
Matcha is all the rage right now. It’s a type of tea that’s ground into a fine powder. But unlike regular tea it’s made the of the entire leaf. That means you’re getting a higher dose of antioxidants.
Matcha has been shown to prevent liver damage and decrease cancer cells in animal and test-tube studies. Not sold? One 2017 study showed that peeps who drank matcha had improved attention, reaction time, and memory compared to participants who got a placebo.
This non-GMO powder is made from stone-ground organic matcha tea in Japan. It’s ground fresh to order and is heavy metal-free. 🤘
5. Best pomegranate juice: POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
POM Wonderful is made from 100 percent pomegranate juice. There are no genetically modified (GMO) ingredients of added sugars. Woot!
6. Best coconut water: Vita Coco Coconut Water
Sip in the tropical vibes while fueling your bod with vital nutrients like vitamin C, potassium, and manganese. An older study animal study suggests that coconut water might protect liver health.
Vita Coco is gluten-free, fat-free, and non-GMO. Plus it only has 60 calories per 11.1 oz bottle! 🥥
Pro tip: Drink coconut water to treat your hangover blues.
Order Vita Coco Coconut Water.
7. Best cold-pressed juice: Suja Organic and Cold-Pressured Green Juice Drink – Twelve Essentials
Green juice is a great if you wanna get a day’s worth of veggies in a single sitting. But not all green juice is created equal. Some green juices are loaded with sugars and fillers. But not Suja Organic! It only has 4 grams of sugar per serving.
8. Best overall powder: KOS Organic Açaí Juice Powder – Natural Antioxidant Superfood Açaí Juice Powder
Is it [ah-sai] or [ah-sai-ee]? Either way, açaí is a great source of antioxidants like isoorientin, orientin, and vanillic acid. Açaí may help improve brain health and prevent bone loss. But TBH most studies have been done on animals. More research on humans is needed.
We picked this powder because it’s totally organic and non-GMO. Plus you don’t have to mix it with H2O either. Give your smoothie a scoop or add it to your fave baked goodies.
9. Best flavored water: Bai Antioxidant Infused Flavored Water
Bai is bae. It comes in 14 varieties so you can have a fresh flavor on the reg. The exact antioxidant content depends on what flavor you get, but you can’t go wrong. All the flavors are non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan.
FYI: If you wanna add some fizz to your drink experience, Bai offers bubbly antioxidant waters too.
10. Best cranberry juice: Knudsen Organic Just Cranberry Juice
It’s your UTI’s worst nightmare. But cranberry juice’s benefits go beyond tinkle time. It can also give your digestive health a boost. Pure cranberry juice is a great source of quercetin, vitamin E, and vitamin C.
As much as we love the TikTok OceanSpray challenge, Oceanspray’s cranberry juice has over twice as much sugar as Knudsen’s. We picked Knudsen as our fave cranberry juice because it’s USDA organic, non-GMO, 100 percent cranberry juice.
Keep in mind: Some reviewers said this juice is a bit bitter.
11. Best hot tea: Buddha’s Herbs Wings Tea
Wings Tea is a zesty mix of lemon grass, ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon. According to one older study, lemongrass has antioxidants — like swertiajaponin, isoorientin, and chlorogenic acid — that can prevent cell dysfunction among red blood cells. That means it could help keep your heart happy.
Ginger is dope for digestion while cardamom has compounds that can help decrease blood pressure. So basically, this tea is the Avengers of tea blends. It brings all the big players to support your overall health and has a smooth, soothing taste.
Order Buddha’s Herbs Wings Tea.
To find the best antioxidant drinks around, we focused on:
- added sugar
- nutritional value
- antioxidant content.
We also picked a diverse list of products so there’s something for everyone.
While antioxidant drinks are generally safe for most people, there are a few things to be aware of when choosing the right one for you.
Caffeine: Manufacturers don’t have to label the amount of caffeine a product has in the United States, so your antioxidant drink might have more buzz-juice than a can of soda. Not looking for energy overload? Stick to caffeine-free drinks if you’re extra sensitive or want to play it safe.
Pour ~less~ sugar on me: Some antioxidant drinks are loaded with sweet stuff. Some drinks have a high sugar content due to the natural sugars in the ingredients while others are packed with added sweeteners. So def check the label if you know you’re already sweet enough.